Where the Hippies Go – Denver Holiday Events
Headed West’s Denver Holiday Event Guide 2022
How do you celebrate the Holidays in Denver? Are you a decorating fiend, party thrower, or obsessed with everything holiday?! Well, if you answered yes to any of those questions, are you in for a treat with Headed West’s Denver Holiday Event Guide 2022!
Denver Holiday Attractions
Before you head out on a holiday extravaganza, we suggest you swing by Headed West and grab some goodies to “Light up the night” or “Chill out in the crowd” if you catch our drift!
Friday & Saturday: 5:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or any illegal substance.
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels.
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 36″ (92cm) in width and 52″ (132cm) in length.
- Except as permitted by state or city law, the Denver Zoo prohibits any person from using, possessing, carrying, displaying or distributing any real or simulated weapon on or within the Denver Zoo campus, including but not limited to firearms, certain knives (see D.R.M.C. §38-117 and 38-119), explosives or incendiary devices, toy blasters, squirt guns, plastic knives or swords. The Denver Zoo campus includes Denver Zoo parking facilities and structures.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals. Service animals are defined as dogs or miniature horses that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Service animals should remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. Due to animal welfare concerns, service animals may not be permitted in certain areas of the Zoo.
- Balloons and plastic straws are not permitted in the Zoo for the safety of our animals.
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive
Sunday – Wednesday: 11 am – 7 pm
Thursday – Saturday: 11 am – 9 pm
Final Week, Dec 15 – Dec 23: 11 am–9pm
There isn’t an official list of prohibited items…just be cool! It’s family-friendly after all!
This is the 3rd Cherry Creek Holiday Market, so it’s just getting started! Check it out before it becomes the next hottest thing in Denver! Over 80 local vendors pushing out some of the coolest crafts from around town, outdoor events, live music, and holiday decor everywhere!
Did we mention it’s pet friendly…so bring your dog. But we want to say hi, so bring them to us first! We have treats!…for dogs, not people.
Cherry Creek Holiday Market
Monday – 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday-Wednesday – 11:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday-Saturday – 11:00am – 9:00pm
Christmas Eve, December 24, 11:00am-2:00pm
Luminova Holidays at Elitch Gardens Theme Park
Over 3,000,000 lights light up the 200,000 square feet of the park at night, a 70-foot-tall Christmas Tree, and a 300-foot-long lighted tunnel! If you like to “Light up,” visit this park…but don’t actually light up cause it’s a non-smoking park, lol.
Blossoms of Light at the Denver Botanic Gardens
Sustainable LED Lights illuminate the dormant gardens. Welcome to your new favorite twinkling winter wonderland!
Denver Holiday Events
- Headed West Holiday Deals – December 1st – 31st
- Parade of Lights by 9NEWS 6pm December 3rd. Civic Center Park & Denver
- A Christmas Carol at the Wolf Theatre. Now until Dec. 24th, 2022
- ‘Elf’ in Concert at Boettcher Concert Hall Dec. 22nd & 23rd
- Christmas Beer and Cookies Tour in Denver’s RiNo District every Thursday
- December 29th STS9 at the Filmore
- December 30th Decadence at the Colorado Convention Center
- December 30th String Cheese Incident at the Mission Ballroom
**Disclaimer – This blog is intended for entertainment purposes only. The writer of this blog and the website that it is posted on are not affiliated with any of these events or attractions. Please refer to their respective websites for the most up-to-date information. We do not condone illegal activities, so be safe and enjoy everything as a normal human would!