UPDATE 4/29/2020: How COVID-19 is affecting Headed West’s Reopening
Walk-up and Take-out Service: May 1st from 11am-4:30pm
Give us a call and place an order or simply walk up to our doors and tell us what you need and we will get it for you!
We plan on opening for FULL SERVICE on May 9th from 10am-6pm!
Come back into our stores and shop around while practicing social distancing!
(Dates and times are subject to change based on any new local and statewide orders)
Update: On Monday 4/6/2020, Gov. Jared Polis announced the statewide Stay-At-Home order will be extended until April 26th.
This means that Headed West will be re-opening Monday, April 27th at 9:00 am. We cannot wait to see you!! Headed West’s April 420 sales will be extended until May 31st, 2020.
(4:18 pm 4/7/2020) We will be updating this blog as the situation changes and when more information becomes available to us.
As of 3:00 pm Today (3/27/2020), huge changes have come to the Arapahoe County/ Tri-County Area concerning COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place Orders. Please read below for the latest update.
From Arapahoe County: “Metro Denver Public Health Departments Rescind Stay at Home Public Health Orders; Adopt State Order. On March 25, Governor Jared Polis issued an Executive Order to Coloradans to stay in place due to the presence of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the state. The order will take effect Thursday, March 26 at 6 a.m. and is set to last through Saturday, April 11, 2020 unless rescinded or modified by further Executive Order.”
What does this mean for Headed West?
Headed West will be re-opening Sunday, April 12th at 10:00 am. We cannot wait to see you and celebrate 4/20!!
Tri-County Health Department has issued a Shelter-In-Place Order effective 3/26 until 4/17/2020. View this new COVID-19 information HERE. This order affects both of our Headed West locations as they are both in Arapahoe County.
With this latest information, Headed West will be re-opening Saturday, April 18th at 9:00 am. We cannot wait to see you and celebrate 4/20!!
Not sure how to pass the time while we are all in a statewide Shelter-In-Place?
(3/27/2020) We will be updating this blog as the situation changes and when more information becomes available to us.
To our community, friends, and awesome customers:
Headed West is always committed to the safety of our staff, community, and customers and with the outbreak and continuing concerns of COVID-19, Headed West has determined it is in the best interest of everyone for us to Temporarily close our two Headed West locations.
Headed West will be closed
Monday, March 23rd – Sunday, April 5th.
Be well and we will see you on April 6th at 9 am.
“Nothin’ left to do but smile, smile, smile” – Grateful Dead
(3/22/2020) We will be updating this blog as the situation changes and when more information becomes available to us.
With the growing pandemic of the COVID-19 virus, Headed West will be implementing temporary business hours for the foreseeable future. Starting today March 18th, 2020 our temporary hours of operation will be as follows:
Monday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. As everything starts to change we will keep you posted with the most up-to-date information on all our social media and this blog.
Stay Safe and Wash Your Hands!
What can you do to stay safe?
Follow all the guidelines directly from the CDC’s website which are outlined below:
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus
- Clean surfaces using soap and water. Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. (See Below)
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
Steps every stoner should take:
- Don’t share by passing around any of your hand-rolled goodies, smoking or vaping accessories – it is safer to be stingy during this time!
- Clean your glass regularly with a pipe cleaner that contains alcohol.
- Keep your smoke circle limited, smoke alone, or better yet start a virtual smoke circle on Discord or Hangouts
As always; we recommend cleaning any and all pieces you get from Headed West before use. We hope this information is helpful – be well!!