How to Avalance Game!
Nothing beats the high like coming off a Stanly Cup win, and with energy like that, this year’s AVS season is gonna be much better! So with the influx of Avs fans gearing up for this year, we figured there is no better time than to show you “How To Avalanche Game.”
Three Ways to Avalance Game
The Colorado Avalanche plays at the Ball Arena, formally known as the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. With such a central location, opportunities are endless! But, we wouldn’t be doing our jobs if we didn’t tell you the three best ways to Avalance Game!
How to get the Best Deals for a Colorado Avalance Game?
No one wants to get scalped or ripped off when they want to have a good time, right? So ignore the re-sellers and hop on the official AVS website, as they have tickets starting as cheap as $25! Sometimes you can even get great special deals, and group tickets, and the Theme Nights are FIRE!
Getting to Pepsi Center….Ball Arena…
Well, that’s going to take some getting used to. The Ball Arena is at 1000 Chopper Cir, Denver, CO 80204. We still want to say Pepsi Center, but whatever! Like we said earlier, the Ball Arena is in the heart of Downtown, right off I-25 & Auraria Parkway, making it super easy to get to!
By Bus – An RTD bus stop is located adjacent to the grounds of Ball Arena at 9th Street and Auraria Parkway and is served by bus routes 1, 15L, and 20.
Bonus Bus – The MallRide provides a FREE shuttle service on the 16th Street Mall.
By Light Rail – The C Line and E Line to Union Station in LoDo stops at Ball Arena/Elitch Gardens. D Line, F Line, and H Line to 16th/California in Downtown Denver.
By Bike – via the Cherry Creek Trail or Auraria Parkway Sidewalks! Bike parking is located at the East Atrium, Grand Atrium, and South Lot.
Rideshare – Between 9th and 11th Street.
By Car – Check out the Map HERE! Parking lots open 3 hours prior to all games.
- Air horns/whistles/vuvuzelas
- Animals (service animals permitted with proper documentation)
- Any form of marijuana and psilocybin mushrooms
- Audio/video recording devices
- No bags larger than 10″ x 6″ x 4″ allowed, Medical and diaper bags 14″x14″x6″ or smaller are permitted
- Camera monopods/bipods/tripods
- Drones and other unmanned aerial devices/vehicles
- External flash camera units
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Glass containers
- Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, etc.)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex balloons, etc.)
- Interchangeable/detachable camera lenses or cameras with lenses longer than four inches
- Large or offensive signs
- Large umbrellas/golf umbrellas/any umbrella with a pointed end
- Laser pointers/pens
- Non-approved facial coverings (i.e. neck gaiters, bandanas, handkerchiefs, scarves, single layer cloth face coverings, etc.)
- Outside alcohol
- Sealed bottles of water (empty water bottle without the lid may be brought inside)
- Outside food/beverages
- Police/radio scanners of any kind
- Regulation size sports equipment including, but not limited to hockey and lacrosse sticks
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, ice skates, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, stickers, etc.
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray and other aerosols, key rings/key chains for self-defense, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc. and any ammunition or accessories to weapons)
- Any other devices that may potentially interfere with, harm, and/or distract any sports or event participant, other guest, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game, or any technology-related service provided by the venue
- Other items as determined by facility management
2022-2023 Avs Schedule (Home is BOLD)
*Fri. Nov 4 COLUMBUS 11:00 a.m.
*Sat. Nov 5 at Columbus 11:00 a.m.
**NHL Global Series – Tampere, Finland**
Thu. Nov 10 NASHVILLE 7:00 p.m.
Sat. Nov 12 CAROLINA 7:00 p.m.
Mon. Nov 14 ST. LOUIS 7:00 p.m.
Thu. Nov 17 at Carolina 5:00 p.m.
Sat. Nov 19 at Washington 5:00 p.m.
Mon. Nov 21 at Dallas 6:30 p.m.
Wed. Nov 23 VANCOUVER 8:00 p.m.
Fri. Nov 25 at Nashville 12:00 p.m.
Sat. Nov 26 DALLAS 7:00 p.m.
Tue. Nov 29 at Winnipeg 6:00 p.m.
Thu. Dec 1 at Buffalo 5:00 p.m.
Sat. Dec 3 at Boston 5:00 p.m.
Mon. Dec 5 at Philadelphia 5:00 p.m.
Wed. Dec 7 BOSTON 7:00 p.m.
Fri. Dec 9 N.Y. RANGERS 7:00 p.m.
Sun. Dec 11 at St. Louis 12:00 p.m.
Tue. Dec 13 PHILADELPHIA 8:00 p.m.
Thu. Dec 15 BUFFALO 7:00 p.m.
Sat. Dec 17 NASHVILE 7:00 p.m.
Mon. Dec 19 N.Y. ISLANDERS 7:00 p.m.
Wed. Dec 21 MONTREAL 6:00 p.m.
Fri. Dec 23 at Nashville 6:00 p.m.
**NHL HOLIDAY BREAK**
Tue. Dec 27 at Arizona 7:00 p.m.
Thu. Dec 29 LOS ANGELES 7:00 p.m.
Sat. Dec 31 TORONTO 5:00 p.m.
Mon. Jan 2 VEGAS 7:00 p.m.
Thu. Jan 5 at Vancouver 8:00 p.m.
Sat. Jan 7 at Edmonton 8:00 p.m.
Tue. Jan 10 FLORIDA 7:00 p.m.
Thu. Jan 12 at Chicago 6:30 p.m.
Sat. Jan 14 OTTAWA 5:00 p.m.
Mon. Jan 16 DETROIT 1:00 p.m.
Wed. Jan 18 at Calgary 8:00 p.m.
Fri. Jan 20 at Vancouver 8:00 p.m.
Sat. Jan 21 at Seattle 8:00 p.m.
Tue. Jan 24 WASHINGTON 7:00 p.m.
Thu. Jan 26 ANAHEIM 7:00 p.m.
Sat. Jan 28 ST. LOUIS 1:00 p.m.
** NHL ALL-STAR BREAK*
Tue. Feb 7 at Pittsburgh 5:00 p.m.
Thu. Feb 9 at Tampa Bay 5:00 p.m.
Sat. Feb 11 at Florida 4:00 p.m.
Tue. Feb 14 TAMPA BAY 7:00 p.m.
Wed. Feb 15 at Minnesota 7:30 p.m.
Sat. Feb 18 at St. Louis 12:00 p.m.
Sun. Feb 19 EDMONTON 1:00 p.m.
Fri. Feb 24 at Winnipeg 6:00 p.m.
Sat. Feb 25 CALGARY 8:00 p.m.
Mon. Feb 27 VEGAS 7:00 p.m.
Wed. Mar 1 NEW JERSEY 7:00 p.m.
Sat. Mar 4 at Dallas 6:00 p.m.
Sun. Mar 5 SEATTLE 7:00 p.m.
Tue. Mar 7 SAN JOSE 7:00 p.m.
Thu. Mar 9 LOS ANGELES 7:00 p.m.
Sat. Mar 11 ARIZONA 4:00 p.m.
Mon. Mar 13 at Montreal 5:30 p.m.
Wed. Mar 15 at Toronto 5:00 p.m.
Thu. Mar 16 at Ottawa 5:00 p.m.
Sat. Mar 18 at Detroit 11:00 a.m.
Mon. Mar 20 CHICAGO 7:00 p.m.
Wed. Mar 22 PITTSBURGH 6:00 p.m.
Fri. Mar 24 ARIZONA 7:00 p.m.
Sun. Mar 26 at Arizona 1:00 p.m.
Mon. Mar 27 at Anaheim 8:00 p.m.
Wed. Mar 29 MINNESOTA 8:00 p.m.
Sat. Apr 1 DALLAS 7:00 p.m.
Tue. Apr 4 at San Jose 8:30 p.m.
Thu. Apr 6 at San Jose 8:30 p.m.
Sat. Apr 8 at Los Angeles 8:30 p.m.
Sun. Apr 9 at Anaheim 6:30 p.m.
Tue. Apr 11 EDMONTON 7:30 p.m.
Thu. Apr 13 WINNIPEG 7:00 p.m.
This blog is intended for entertainment purposes only. The writer of this blog and the website that it is posted on are not affiliated with the NHL or the Colorado Avalanche Please refer to the NHL or The Colorado Avalanche website for the most up-to-date information.